O-Ring Choker Dog Collar | Dezemba
O-Ring collars are ideal for energetic dogs who love to move-it move-it and wrestle out of their collar. This sporty and light design is perfect for adventurous dogs, especially those who love to swim. The Choker collar easily slips over your dog’s head and then tightens when pulled on a leash.
For your dog's safety, please always remove any collar when your dog is playing with other dogs or is left unattended.
Chommies’ Happy Holidays collection comes just in time for the festive season - no matter what you're celebrating. In South Africa, “Dezemba” is for fun and an escape from the mundane. These are everybody’s best days of the year, made for going a little wild, indulging in one another’s company and in the endless leftovers.
This gleeful capsule collection introduces red leather, red and sand zig zag rope and pops of yellow, pink and gold for all the party animals looking to accessorise with pizzazz and cheer.
'Tis the season to go OTT. Happy “Dezemba” Holidays from Chommies.
- O-Ring Collars are made to measure, tailored to your dog's neck and head size. Please choose the relevant size range and then enter the neck and head measurements. See our measuring guide
- Not suitable for dogs with disproportionate head to neck ratios e.g. large neck vs. small head
- The O-Ring is positioned over the rope so that it will tighten when your dog is on the leash, preventing it from escaping. It requires a well-informed dog owner, who knows how to use the choker function safely
- Suited to active dogs that like to escape out of their collar
- Includes Chommies Lead Me Home solid brass tag
- Comes with a cotton branded tote bag
- Made by skilled local artisans in our Cape Town studio
Mix and match with our leashes to complete the Chommies look.
Materials and Care
- Rope collar made with double strands of rope and colourful whipping
- New and improved silicone Chommies brand label
- Solid brass O-Rings
- While this item loves the sun and can go for a swim (even in salt water), please wear with care
- Option to hand or machine wash at 40 degrees with gentle detergent. If machine washing, place item in a laundry bag to avoid brass fittings damaging your machine
- If polishing the brass fitting, be mindful of touching the rope to avoid staining
This is a custom-sized item. Please note we do not accept the return of any custom-sized items.