Everyday Dog Leash | Tennis Court
This is the ideal staple leash for all dogs, big and small, calm or crazy! It's perfect for walks around town, up the mountain or just chilling at a café with your dog by your side.
For your dog's safety, please always remove any collar when your dog is playing with other dogs or is left unattended.
Dogs have made the guest list at Mount Nelson, and the dress code is Chommies! To celebrate Cape Town’s favourite pink hotel going pet-friendly, we’ve created the Mount Nelson x Chommies collection of walkwear, accessories and gifts inspired by the Belmond hotel’s signature colour and iconic surroundings. Stepping out in a touch of pink is the ultimate style statement. The collaboration range includes sporty, luxe-leisure rope dog collars and leashes inspired by afternoons on the tennis courts, and an elegant beaded capsule for glittering evenings out on the Planet Bar patio. Other notable pieces are the knitted Tennis Picnic Blanket and the Boujee Food and Water Bowl set created in collaboration with Wiid Design.
10% of proceeds from the Mount Nelson x Chommies capsule will go to The Underdog Project, a registered Non-Profit and Public Benefit Organisation working with vulnerable children and dogs in Cape Town.
- Can be stylishly worn and clipped cross-body while your dog’s on the run
- Durable and comfortable to hold
- Choose the Standard size for medium to big dogs and the Mini size for small dogs
- Leashes are 140cm in length. The Standard size is made with 11mm rope, and the Mini with 8mm rope with lightweight fittings.
- Includes Chommies solid brass tag with Mount Nelson logo engraving
- Comes with a branded cotton tote bag
- Made by skilled local artisans in our Cape Town studio
- Add a collar to complete the look.
Materials & Care Instructions
- Rope leash with colourful whipping detail at both ends
- New and improved silicone Chommies brand label
- Solid brass o-ring and snap hook clip
- While this item loves the sun and can go for a swim (even in salt water), please wear with care
- Option to hand or machine wash at 40 degrees with gentle detergent. If machine washing, place item in a laundry bag to avoid brass fittings damaging your machine
- If polishing the brass fitting, be mindful of touching the rope to avoid staining