Adjustable Leather Sighthound Collar | Pink Lizzo
The Adjustable Leather Sighthound Dog Collar is a wardrobe staple for svelte Whippets, Greyhounds and Italian Greyhounds of every size and swagger, especially those of the city-slicker variety. Handcrafted in our Cape Town studio, this must-have is made from eco-friendly South African leather in eye-popping colours combined with solid brass fittings.
For your dog’s safety, please always remove any collar when your dog is playing with other dogs or is left unattended.
The Mother City Collection is Chommies’ first leather range, an elevated offering inspired by the dogs of Cape Town and the many lives they lead. For hiking companions, surf dogs or under-the-table café dogs, the collection makes for enviable street style. For the coolest of creatures, the range also caters to all dogs and cats.
- The curved shape of the collar is uniquely designed to follow and protect the contours of the neck and fit snugly, preventing it from slipping off over the head.
- The collar provides extra soft leather padding around your dog’s neck making for an extra comfortable wear.
- The buckle adjustments allow for flexibility in neck size, making it a great option for growing dogs.
- Includes Chommies Lead Me Home brass tag.
- Comes in a branded, draw-string cotton bag.
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Made by skilled, local artisans in our Cape Town Studio.
Mix and match with our mini sighthound leashes to complete the Chommies look.
Materials and Care
- Collar is made from leather and solid brass fittings.
- Leather is chromium-free and has been vegetable tanned, removing the toxic element of tanning that might affect the local water supply.
- Solid brass fittings include buckle and D-ring slider.
- To clean, wipe leather with a damp cloth and lay flat to dry.
- For product longevity, if your dog swims wearing the collar, once home ensure to rinse the collar with clean water and lay flat to dry.
- If polishing the brass buckle, be mindful of touching the leather to avoid staining.