Adjustable Leather Dog Collar | Blue Snoop
The Adjustable Leather Dog Collar is set to become a wardrobe staple for dogs of every size and swagger, especially those of the city-slicker variety. Handcrafted in our Cape Town studio, this must-have is made from eco-friendly South African leather in eye-popping colours combined with Chommies signature black and white rope and solid brass fittings.
For your dog’s safety, please always remove any collar when your dog is playing with other dogs or is left unattended.
The Mother City Collection is Chommies’ first leather range, an elevated offering inspired by the dogs of Cape Town and the many lives they lead. For hiking companions, surf dogs or under-the-table café dogs, the collection makes for enviable street style. For the coolest of creatures, the range also caters to svelte sighthounds and cats.
- The buckle adjustments allow for flexibility in neck size, making it a great option for growing dogs.
- Collar comes with an inner velcro-detachable black and white flat rope strip for added comfort around your dog’s neck. This can be detached for machine washing and then re-attached. Includes an additional black and white flat rope strip to use whilst the other is being washed or as a replacement.
- Includes Chommies Lead Me Home brass tag.
- Comes in a branded, draw-string cotton bag.
- Available in 6 sizes.
- Made by highly skilled local artisans in our Cape Town Studio.
Mix and match with our leather leashes to complete the Chommies look.
Materials and Care
- Collar is made from leather and velcro-detachable black and white rope with hand-painted edge-stain and solid brass fittings.
- Leather is chromium-free and has been vegetable tanned, removing the toxic element of tanning that might affect the local water supply.
- Solid brass fittings include buckle and D-ring slider.
- To wash, remove velcro flat rope strip from the leather. Wash flat rope separately by hand or machine. When machine washing, put the flat rope in a laundry bag with gentle detergent and place on a 30 degree cycle. Ensure all detergent has rinsed off and lay flat to dry. You can watch the How To Guide here.
- Wipe leather with a damp cloth to clean.
- For product longevity, if your dog swims wearing the collar, once home ensure to rinse the collar with clean water and lay flat to dry.
- If polishing the brass buckles, be mindful of touching the flat rope to avoid staining.