Everyday Leather Dog Leash | Cognac West
The Leather Dog Leash is set to become a wardrobe staple for dogs of every size and swagger, especially those of the city-slicker variety. Handcrafted in our Cape Town studio, this must-have is made from eco-friendly South African leather in eye-popping colours combined with Chommies signature black and white rope and solid brass fittings.
The Mother City Collection is Chommies’ first leather range, an elevated offering inspired by the dogs of Cape Town and the many lives they lead. For hiking companions, surf dogs or under-the-table café dogs, the collection makes for enviable street style. For the coolest of creatures, the range caters to dogs, cats and sighthounds.
- Can be stylishly worn and clipped cross-body while your dog is on the run.
- Durable and comfortable to hold
- Choose the Standard size for medium to big dogs and the Mini size for small dogs
- Leashes are 140cm in length. The Standard Size is on 25mm Flat Rope and the Mini on 16mm Flat Rope
Materials and Care
- Leash is made from leather and black and white flat rope with hand-painted edge-stain and solid brass fittings
- Leather is chromium-free and has been vegetable tanned, removing the toxic element of tanning that might affect the local water supply
- To clean, wipe down with a damp cloth or use a soft brush on either side with luke warm water to spot clean. Lay flat to dry
- If polishing the brass fitting, be mindful of touching the flat rope or leather to avoid staining