Around the Block Dog Leash | Tennis Court
The Around The Block Leash loops over your dog’s head for those times when you want to pop out for a quick stroll and bathroom break. It’s quick and easy to slip on over your dog’s head, by adjusting the leather sliders you’ll have a 2-in-1 collar / leash.
Dogs have made the guest list at Mount Nelson, and the dress code is Chommies! To celebrate Cape Town’s favourite pink hotel going pet-friendly, we’ve created the Mount Nelson x Chommies collection of walkwear, accessories and gifts inspired by the Belmond hotel’s signature colour and iconic surroundings. Stepping out in a touch of pink is the ultimate style statement. The collaboration range includes sporty, luxe-leisure rope dog collars and leashes inspired by afternoons on the tennis courts, and an elegant beaded capsule for glittering evenings out on the Planet Bar patio. Other notable pieces are the knitted Tennis Picnic Blanket and the Boujee Food and Water Bowl set created in collaboration with Wiid Design.
10% of proceeds from the Mount Nelson x Chommies capsule will go to The Underdog Project, a registered Non-Profit and Public Benefit Organisation working with vulnerable children and dogs in Cape Town.
- The leather sliders can be adjusted according to the size of your dog's neck so that the leash forms a collar
- Designed for easy morning and evening walks around the block but also suitable for dogs that don’t wear a permanent collar, or for puppy dogs in training
- Choose the Standard size for medium to big dogs and the Mini size for small dogs
- Leashes are 166cm in length. The Standard size is made with 11mm rope and the Mini with 8mm rope
- Includes Chommies solid brass tag with Mount Nelson logo engraving
- Comes with a branded cotton tote bag
- Made by skilled local artisans in our Cape Town studio
Materials & Care
- Extra-long rope leash with signature colourful whipping detail at both ends
- New and improved silicone Chommies brand label
- Fully adjustable leather sliders with solid brass rivets
- While this item loves the sun and can go for a swim (even in salt water), please wear with care
- Option to hand or machine wash at 40 degrees with gentle detergent. If machine washing, place item in a laundry bag to avoid brass fittings damaging