Dog Necklace | Atomic Carrot
Suitable for wearing around the house or to dinner parties just like your favourite piece of jewellery, our dog necklaces are statement accessories that can be worn on their own or layered with a collar.
For your dog's safety, please always remove any collar when your dog is playing with other dogs or is left unattended.
African Ecstasy is a celebration of the wild and wonderful magic of South Africa’s Great Karoo. From the kaleidoscopic colours that burst through sunsets and succulent blooms, to the earthy textures and rawness of the landscape; the result is a euphoric collection of fluoro-pops guaranteed to leave you high on happiness, set against a calming canvas of neutral tones.
- O-Ring Collars are made to measure, tailored to your dog's neck and head size - choose the size range and then enter the neck and head measurements to order. See our measuring guide
- Necklaces should be worn as an accessory and not used as walkear. They make great gifts, choose between the three size ranges if you are unsure of exact measurements
- The necklace slips over your dog’s head. The O-Ring is positioned between the rope so that it cannot slide up and down, offering a fixed neck fit
- Includes Chommies Lead Me Home solid brass tag
- Comes with a branded cotton dust bag
- Not suitable for dogs with disproportionate head to neck ratios
- Made by skilled local artisans in our Cape Town studio
Mix and match with our collars to complete the Chommies look.
Materials and Care
- Rope necklace made with a single strand of black and white signature rope and signature colourful whipping detail
- Solid brass o-ring
- While this item loves the sun and can go for a swim (in salt water even), please wear with care
- Option to hand or machine was at 40 degrees with gentle detergent. If machine washing, place item in a laundry bag to avoid brass fittings damaging the machine
- If polishing the brass fitting, be mindful of touching the flat rope to avoid staining
Please note that all orders placed on the Chommies online store are only available for delivery within South Africa. Your order will usually be delivered by one of our courier partners and might require a signature on delivery. Orders will normally be dispatched within 7 days of a successful order being placed on the online store if the items are in stock. The cost of delivery will be added to your order total before payment is taken. Please note that free shipping does not explicitly include all products listed on our online store. Some items require additional shipping that is not covered, i.e. dog beds, woven baskets, if a customer explicitly requires insurance on ordered items. When items are not included in the free shipping offer, customers will be able to see such at checkout with the relevant shipping fees displayed.
FREE COLLECTIONS: CAPE TOWN ONLY
You have the option to collect your goods from Chommies Concept Store, 133 Hatfield Street, Gardens, 8001 - Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm or the Chommies stand at the OZCF market, Haul Road, Granger Bay Blvd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town 8001. Simply choose the “collection” option when you check out. No fee is applied to this option.
Please get in touch with us should you want to have any items delivered to an address that’s outside of South Africa. Send an email to email@example.com with your address and we will respond within 7 working days. Please note that all taxes and duties will be an additional cost for your own account. All prices are quoted in Rands (ZAR) and include South African Value Added Tax. Any import duties or taxes and customs or clearance charges that are payable in the recipient's country are solely the responsibility of the recipient. They will not be refunded by us should you wish to cancel your order or to return any goods to us for exchange or refund. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws. Please note that customs may open and inspect packages and that the cost of the goods must be specified on the documentation attached to the package, even if it is a gift.
SHORTAGE AND IN-TRANSIT DAMAGE
You must inspect the goods at the place and time of delivery and notify us of any shortages, defects in the goods, or of any other complaint immediately and in any case within 2 days from the date the goods are delivered, failing which the goods will be deemed to have been accepted and to be in good working order. Our liability for short delivery is limited to making good the shortage.
RETURNS If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. All goods will be inspected on return. We'll issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size/colour if preferred. However, delivery and payment fee charges are only refundable if the goods are faulty. Courier fees for all returns are at your own expense.
- You will be responsible for the return courier fees if you bought the wrong size and wish to do an exchange
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility
Please send returns and exchanges to: Chommies Cape Town PTY Ltd, 133-135 Hatfield street, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
When you are sending the item back to us, please make sure a clear instruction is included that includes: - Original Invoice Number - Your contact number and email address - Item you wish to exchange to - Reason for the return/exchange - Return courier fee, if it is an exchange If the item you received is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the defect in question, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. Please note that, if you return goods that were ordered by another person, any refund due will be made to the person who placed the order. Collection and delivery Courier costs for repairs should be covered at the customers own expense.
SHOULD YOU RECEIVE AN INCORRECT ORDER
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please email email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We'll then advise on how to proceed with the return. If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
*Please Note: When trying the items on your pet, please ensure that they are clean to ensure that no marks are left on the item. We'll be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Returns and exchanges apply only to purchases from the Chommies online store and do not apply to items purchased at any retail location or from our stockist/s.