Leather Dog Harness | Grey Z
The luxurious Leather Dog Harness is hand-crafted using our signature black and white flat rope with leather accents and brass fittings. The harness is perfect for dogs who are leash training, tend to pull and need a little extra support during their daily walks.
The Mother City Collection is Chommies’ first leather range, an elevated offering inspired by the dogs of Cape Town and the many lives they lead. For hiking companions, surf dogs or under-the-table café dogs, the collection makes for enviable street style. For the coolest of creatures, the range also caters to svelte sighthounds and cats.
- Easily adjustable for comfortably getting into the harness
- Comfortable fit for active dogs who pull on their leash
- Large leather detail which sits comfortable against the dog’s chest
- Medium Small and Small sizes for petite dogs are made with thinner rope and smaller fittings for your dog’s comfort
Materials and Care
- Veg-tan leather leash made with black and white rope with hand-painted edge-stain
- Remove flat rope from leather leash and wash flat rope separately by hand or machine. When machine washing, be sure to place the flat rope in a laundry bag with gentle detergent and wash at 40 degrees. Ensure all detergent is rinsed away and lay flat to dry
- Wipe leather with a damp cloth to clean
- Rinse the leash with clean water if your dog swims with it, wear with care.
- If polishing the brass buckles, be mindful of touching the flat rope to avoid staining